Wednesday, December 09, 2009


Favorite things...
Every December, I like to take pictures of my favorite things and post it here. So...
I got new shoes, I got new shoes!!! Sound like a two year old, don't I? But I love new shoes!! This is my first pair of new winter shoes in 9 years so you can't say I am some kinda compulsive shopper for new shoes. I just like really nice, expensive shoes and I can only afford them once a decade! Giggle. These are my new Birkies and I think they are the cutest things ever. No, they don't minimize the size of my foot- when you wear a 9.5 (42 in Birk world) nothing is going to make your foot look small. My toes have room to wiggle and the footbed is sooooo soft! I ordered them online and got free shipping and there they were on my doorstep! I got new shoes, I got new shoes!!

7 comments:

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

So glad for your new shoes.

Darcie said...

They're sa-weet!!! I bet you're loving them to pieces. Dance like no one's watching!

Love and hugs.

teelduo said...

wooohoooooooooooooo!

Donna said...

you know how much I LOVE my Birks. And I always get the smooth leather and soft footbed. That's the great thing about Birks--they last such a long time. Now you're making me want a new pair...

Vicki said...

I love your new Birks. I want some too. I have on Birks right now. Love them.

KelliLee said...

You're going to look so sassy in those cute shoes! You do realize that to be an official Oregonian you have to wear Birkies, right? So... you're going to get something in the mail from SierraTradingPost, and you might have to send them back to get a different size --- but that should be pretty easy to do. Let me know if there are any problems, though

Isobel said...

Well! I think everyone is deserving of new shoes every nine years whether they need them or not. Perhaps you should change your handle from 'Nines' to 'Ones' or 'Twos', then maybe you would get shoes more often...you think?