Wednesday, February 10, 2010




Life can be funny...
So Will has a class every Tuesday night which leaves me at loose ends. I dug out some tiny HST that were 1 1/2" and made this little block- used all but three of the HST that I had. And it was fun to work on something small as all my other projects are doozies- that's BIG in quilterese. The block measures 14" and I am not sure of where it will end up. Thought it might make a pretty side to a book bag...
Then, when I woke up this morning, I find a picture of the quilt my Mom was working on- 300 miles away. How cool is that? The same colors. Just thought it was funny. Hers has that pretty splash of yellow in it. Often when we call we find out that we are having the same thing for dinner- except when she has squirrel gravy- I can't say that I've fixed that in oh, 20 years or so. We might be related... ya never know.

1 comment:

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

How funny! And kinda cool!