Saturday, April 27, 2013




It's a sign!! 

The first six friends who put their names in for the doily drawing all choose different doilies.  What's the chances of that?  Six different friends, six different doilies... and they seem to have paired off perfectly. So that must mean that you each get the doily of your choice! Might as well give them all away!  How could I disappoint any of you?  So enjoy, sweet ones!  Shoot me your snail mail addy!  God bless!

  1. Angie
  2. Synthia
  3. Carol
  4. Sarah
  5. JulieQ
  6. Laura

3 comments:

julieQ said...

!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited!!!

Angie said...

Oh Nines, I am over the moon excited!!! I have drooled over these since you started making them. Thank you bushels and pecks, girlfriend. :)

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

I noticed the round of "likes" ... somehow this outcome did not surprise me ... great fun, Nines. It WAS a sign :)