I've been thinking that for a while, actually. It seems to finally be working.
- The wood lot is floating in a green haze.
- John camped out there, last night.
- Will has plowed the garden.
- I'm keeping my eye on the perennials sprouting in the flower garden.
- Been doing some spotty Spring cleaning. Eva is mostly in charge of that. The girl actually likes to clean. I have no idea where that comes from. I don't mind cleaning, there's just so many other things I'd rather be doing.
- Sewed up some new curtains for the kitchen window from some- well, virtually all- of the 1930's reproduction stash.
- Hung the painting of potted plants over the dining room window. Brightens the room up nicely. Thank you, Sandy.
- Will trimmed out the windows, doors, and floor in our bedroom after 13 years of doing without. The field mice know it's Spring and like to come visiting in the middle of the night. Seems to have worked.
- Changing out the wall quilts for lighter, brighter ones.