Saturday, May 25, 2019

 Now that's sexy...

A man putting up shelving.  Be still my heart!  I just mentioned that I feel crowded when I'm in the quilting room.  He comes home with shelves and tubs and mulch.  I might have mentioned I need some mulch.  What a man!  

First he came in with tubs- nice clear ones so that I can see the contents.  I chase him back outside whining that I don't have a place for more tubs.  He pulled the shelving off his truck.  But I don't have room for shelves... apparently, I do.  Aren't they great?  I'm working on weeding through things and organizing it all into the bins.  I only have about half of them filled and I feel like I can maintain that for a while.  My quilting room is a very happy space again. Thank you William!

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Be still my heart...now there is a keeper!!

mamasmercantile said...

Does it get any better, wonderful storage.

Shehnaz Malik said...

Your comment is very beneficial for the future, you have written in a very beautiful way, you have an inspiration for the youth who come to your comment is really very beautiful, nowadays children do not know where they are wandering, no one can make a comment like you. The post is very different.


Dating Girls Gurugram
Gurugram Girls Info
Delhi Girls Beauty
Girls Images Gurugram
Gurugram Girls Whats'app
Gurugram Phase 3 Girls Desire