Wednesday, February 25, 2009


We just don't have enough poetry in our lives...

Do we? Poetry is like the music of the soul. It lifts us up and moves us in ways that are just a mystery. This collection is wonderful for the soul. Our son, Paul, was named after this particular poet and I just know that you all would enjoy his writing. So I thought I'd let you all in on a great deal.

PICTURES IN POETRY, VOLUME II -- highly recommended!
Hot off the press and worth twice the price! I've included a small excerpt from the book at the end of this post. It seems to fit me and my life right now.


P.J. Casebolt's PICTURES IN POETRY, VOLUME II


Mail your request with $10.00 to cover book and postage to:

PAUL J CASEBOLT
33222 CHILDRENS HOME ROAD
POMEROY OH 45769

While supplies last, Paul will include a complimentary copy of Volume I with your order for this new book. If it is convenient to do so, you might include a mailing label with your request - to save his dear (81-yr old) fingers some writing/typing.:)

Excerpt from The Drama of Life:
Act II — Middle Age

About the time I think I'm free
A sense of duty comes to me
And I begin to separate, to
Balance out my wants
And needs and dreams;
Gold and silver bring no cure,
Temporal things become less sure,
The past and present flee away
As some distant, future light
More brightly beams.

~PJ Casebolt

1 comment:

teelduo said...

Can't wait to get my copy next week.