Sorry. I have a lovely new computer and it is way way smarter than I am and I still can't figure out how to upload my pictures- haven't spent much time on it, to tell you the truth. My Sis is coming to see me at the end of the month and she is a whiz at that sort of thing and I figure why should I spend hours on something that would take her mere minutes? And she actually seems to enjoy it. Go figure. I'll set myself down in front of the old computer soon and show you some of what I have been up to.
- Sewing wise, I haven't been branching out beyond pinafores for the girls. McCall's 2880, view G.
- Quilting wise, well the machine was making a terrible racket and I oiled it and it seems to be running fine now- what little bit I quilted to see how well it was running. Now I just have to rouse up the nerve to get back in the saddle.
- Health wise, I am feeling better. I was down and out with a tummy bug, yesterday. After two weeks of the meanest headcold I have ever had, it just seem so unjust to be set upon by a seriously out of whack stomache. But I seem better, today.
- Weather wise, it has snowed another 5 inches, today, thusfar. Just what we needed. Cause a foot or so of snow just can't be enough. On a good note, the snow plow has come by twice- quite a rare occurance.
- Kid wise, they seem to be recovering from their colds, too. Poor Paul is taking a handful of prescription medication- anti-hystimines, decongestants, steroids, nasal sprays and breathing treatments. Asthma stinks. That's the official statement.
- Food wise, Sweet William went shopping and bought the children anything they wanted. Cheese doodles and poptarts were on the list. I just covered my ears and went lalalalalalala I can't hear this. At least I know they won't starve, right?
Hope everyone has a great week.