Saturday, May 22, 2010







Pointless quilting...




Sometimes you need a little pointless quilting. I have been working with triangles a lot lately. I finished the Glory Bound quilt and moved on to something a whole lot simpler- time to change pace and play with something pointless. Virtually no points in this Dorm Room quilt pattern. About 6 hours to whip up a 70x100" quilt- from start to finish. How fun is that? Especially since I get to play with orange. My favorite color but not one I use very often. Thank you , Sarah. Sometimes ya gotta play. And it makes me smile.

6 comments:

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

I'm all for all the sweet smiles you can muster. And a smile is a point well made.

Sarah said...

Glad I could help!!! Love you and miss you!

Sarah said...

Go check out my blog and see what I found this week!!!

julieQ said...

I totally love your starry quilt!! And the oranges too!

Elaine Adair said...

I gasped with pleasure at your star quilt - stunning!

@design_love said...

hi Nina -

I've been following your blog since Aunt Peni posted a link to it on the family website and it is completely inspiring! it just amazes me how much you get done! in any case, I love the orange quilt too (although it would probably take me forever to finish); it made me think of one of my favorite crafty/design blogs, How About Orange (http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/) who loves orange too...Keep the posts coming!