Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Two color quilt...

Is it a two color quilt if one of the colors is white?  I made this one a while ago.  I like batiks- a lot.  I've had this blue piece for a while.  A donation from a friend.  We've passed our internet business onto some one else so my quilting room is in the process of being reclaimed.  I won't know what to do with all that extra space.  It'll need to be completely revamped. William cleared all of the business things out while I was gone...





This is the real news.  Baby Barnabas was born on New Years day.  Isn't he beautiful?  Our 7th grandbaby. I've been down at their place for the past week and just got back last night. They have two other children ages 2 and 1 so I've been busy running after them.  They really are little angels though and it was amazingly easy and a pure delight.  I'll miss them. I've learned several Yapese words while there and I realized I frequently use a few Spanish words from the other grandbabies. I'm hoping to see them, tonight.  Aren't grandchildren wonderful?  They're like little rays of sunshine and nothing can me smile faster.  


1 comment:

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

HAPPY QUILTING! (Happy grandparenting goes without saying.) LOVE YOU!