Saturday, January 12, 2019

 A little bit annoyed...

I haven't a clue what I was thinking when I put these little 9-patches away.  There's that brown and a whole lot more tan in the tub with them.  But I don't remember what I was going to do next.  It was November and things were crazy.  I think it was in a magazine.  Which doesn't narrow things down much. Annoyed, annoyed annoyed.  I'm usually pretty good at leaving myself notes.  Oh well, maybe it'll come to me.

  


It's snowing today and this is what I did with my morning.  I'm out of place mats, so it must be time to stop making zipper bags.  A couple of them are for my daughters.  I'll surely find homes for the rest.

I've reclaimed my quilting room.  Aside from the zipper bags, I've been wandering from one side of the room to the other, not knowing what to do. I get that way sometimes.  I need a little clutter to get the creative juices flowing.  Too much open space stalls me.  So I wander.  Snapping open tubs, peeking into drawers.  Looking for inspiration.  Too much clutter is paralyzing, also.  There's a happy medium. Rest assured, I'm pretty good at cluttering things up so it's only a matter of time before I'm happily occupied again.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

The zipper bags are stunning, I have been checking out the charity shops for some placemats no luck as yet.

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

I'm in the placemat market, too. Two for now would do ... just to keep the tablecloth safe (or safer).