Monday, April 29, 2019


Doodling... 

or noodling- as my auntie says.  I'm making progress on this quilt.  Only 2 more passes to finish it up.  I'm taking an ibuprofen break.  It'll kick in pretty soon.  

We are expecting little Samuel's birth any day now.  Laurie and Joe are having a date day. I believe this is the first time they have gone out without Gabriel(he's 18 months old).  They waited so long to have him-8 years-that they are doting parents and take nothing for granted.  You've never seen parents more enraptured with their child.  And now there will be another one to love.  Laurie's mother, Donna, is here and she is soaking up Gabriel.  She lives a fair distance away and isn't able to see them that often. I'm really blessed that we all live together. 

I think I'm going to have Rebekah help me rearrange my quilting room.  I plan on learning to sew knits and I need to get my serger out of the corner.  There's plenty of room there, I just would rather be looking out the window. Now that I'm not piecing as much, I don't need the cutting board often- just for trimming quilts.  So everything is going to rotate.  I think.  I should take a before and after picture.  I think I will.  

Hope you all have a lovely week. 

Nines


3 comments:

julieQ said...

Surprise! I am cleaning out my sewing closet too!!! It is wasteful for me to keep all of this...plus a bunch of uniforms that I can't wear, because they are no longer the mandated color from the hospital. I love your quilting...th frosting on the cake!!

Panto Pam said...

The quilting is looking lovely! I am blessed that I have my grands near also. I can't wait to see your new sewing room redo!

Pamela (Peni) Teel said...

/All three borders tied together with quilting...I LIKE IT!!!