- The week with Lisa here just flew by. I had a stress test on Monday- thought I did rather well. Still no word, yet, but I expect no problems.
- Then we took the kids swimming at Sandy's pool. They had a blast, even with the weather turning unseasonably cool.
- I stitched a few hand towels for Lisa. I feel guilty saying I had anything to do with it as that machine drives all by itself.
- We had a girls' night out and ate Mexican and watched the new Twilight movie.
- The cousins came by for a visit a couple times- since they are in town for a month or so. Amaneta likes to style the girls' hair and I found the sweetest little boy sleeping in my bed. Andrew is a very darlin two. He loves all things cars.
- The boys enjoyed their week at camp. They came home nicely tanned.
- I got a little wallhanging mosty done and a couple small things quilted- still need to bind. Story of my quiting life!
- No plans for fire works. Paul made a homemade smoke bomb- I didn't ask how and he didn't volunteer. The kids think it is all rather fun.