Monday, April 08, 2019



Looking at blessings...

Do you ever need a reality check?  Man, I do!  I've been on the verge of tears all day.  Whether an over sized sewing machine is working properly should not impact my happiness.  It's stupid.  

I am so blessed.  Here is our second son, Dan, and his lovely wife, Sonia.  They live in Boston but they've just returned from a trip to West Africa and are considering a mission in the next couple of years.  I know their hearts are already there. They are also expecting our 10th grandchild.  Isn't she an adorable mama?  They will be amazing parents and I know their child will be blessed to have them. They bring us so much joy. 

So why am I whining about a stupid quilting machine?  Honestly.  Wake up!  Live in this moment.  Be positive and pursue happiness.  Put those negative thought over there.  Way, way over there. "Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart..."  Psalms 27:14

No comments: