Saturday, July 06, 2019

Eva and Bryant...

Sorry I've been out of circulation for a few weeks. We've been a little busy. 

Our older daughter, Eva, has a beau.  He's a very good young man, Bryant. He came and stayed a few days.  It was nice getting to know him.  He lives and works in Savannah.  He's an evangelist. They seem to be very good for each other and I pray that they are blessed by God in this relationship.

John and Gigi

Love is in the air.  Gigi and Bryant are practically siblings.  She came with Bryant when he visited- it was a no-brainer since our son, John, and G have been dating since last year.  They are very sweet together.  God has blessed them and I pray He continues to do so.


 Before all of that, we had our family reunion.  This is for my siblings and parents.  The picture has 10 missing who couldn't make it this year.   We stay a week so we had a lot of time to get caught up- though it was over too fast. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.  Then there's our kids and then their kids.  About 50 were able to come.  It blows my mind to think that all of these people are here because my Mom and Dad had four children.




This is a picture of William and I and our two daughters- Eva and Bekah at our dear friends' house, Alan and Barb.  They live in West Virginia so it's quite a ways away.  But we need to make the trip more often.  I grew up with them and Alan performed our wedding 32 years ago.  We hadn't seen them in years- the kids hadn't actually met them- so it was great to reconnect.  The kids found out why we love them so. 



1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

How wonderful to celebrate your family reunion, so good that so many of you got together creating so many great memories to treasure.