Tuesday, August 06, 2019


I'm not sure how it got to be August...  

But here we are.  We've had a constant revolving door of children coming and going through the house. Camps and vacations.  Tonight we pick up the last straggler and we'll be together for a week and a half and then it'll be back to a half empty nest.  Bekah is responsible for the artwork.  This is her first piece based on the Bible. It's very moving and I love it.  





 Eva has been gone for almost a month.  She's been in Florida for her cousin's wedding.  While she was gone, I made this dress for her to wear.  I had to guess on the fit, but it looks about right. She loves it and said that she felt like a beautiful princess all day.  Of course, her prince was by her side as her "plus 1" so that might have had something to do with her high spirits.  I love her.


 Ezra was born last week.  He looks just like a combination of his sisters. It's too soon to say what his personality is like.  He's apparently tongue tied and is having troubles nursing.  They have a dr's appointment tomorrow to see what can be done.  I love him.


This is our fourth son's family.  Next month, the children are coming to stay at Mamaw and Papaw's while Kim and Paul go on a trip to Yap- where she's from. .  It'll be 10 days of fun and games- all I can say is, it's a good thing I have some capable help. Being a grandparent certainly has it's perks, but I'm not as young as I used to be.  But I love them.  


This is Sammy- or "little squish" as his mom calls him.  Such a sweet baby.  I love him.




Our third son is a blacksmith but he's branching out and making some jewelry.  He made this stainless steel cuff for me.  He got a big blister on his hand pounding it out so I know it comes from a loving place. I love him and I love it. 

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Loving family is amazing and wonderful! What a gorgeous bracelet; is he selling them?

Panto Pam said...

Congrats on the newest grandbabe! One of my grandsons was born tongue tied and the doctor clipped the skin under his tongue in his office and it took care of his problem. This was done at his one week checkup as I noticed something was not quite right soon after he came home from the hospital. Love seeing pictures of your family! I watched them grow up on your blog.